Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter's First Blow

So if those leaves in the last post were Fall's Last Stand, then this one is Winter's First Blow. We got a few inches and then wind wind wind. Brrrrr. Linus and Richy made the best of it. They bundled up and were a fantastic team shoveling and scooping and clearing the walks and driveway. The last picture is one of my favorite recent pictures of the boys together. Ahhhh winter...now for some cocoa.



3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Love em! I hope you survived the big hit this past weekend. I have to admit that I am pretty happily avoiding the snow here in Oregon.

Suzi said...

How fun! We have not played in the snow yet this year but there still is plenty of time. Love you guys!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love how eager Linus is to help his parents out. So cute to see Big and Small McAffee side by side.