These two handsome dark haired gentlemen are making pasta from scratch. If you don't like the product you can sleep with the fishes. Or at least that's what they told me, but maybe that's preferrential treatment since I'm "family".
Since when messing with the bull you get the horns, I say it was delicioso!
No really, it was good!
Thanks to Grandma Patty and Grandpa Richard for the fun toy. There's been an array of noodles and the most wonderful lasagna. Mmmmmmm.
4 comments:
Is that seriously an attachment for your kitchen Aide? Oh my gosh! That is so great! I had no idea they had that. Way to go for making some awesome looking pasta.
Wow boys!! Lookin good!! BTW, Carter got the same Black and Decker tools as Linus from his cousin. Linus will have to show Carter how to properly use them. Also, did your tool belt smell like a two week old diaper too?
I love that even though you are making an officail "Italian" food... you managed to use a chopstick! (Photo 3 I believe)Did you use my fav suce form Pen mac co?
It is so fun to see Richy in full on Daddy mode. What cute guys you have there, Marie! And they cook too, BONUS!
Post a Comment