Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy Day

Since it's Father's Day, I thought I'd do a double duty here. So here are some of the pictures from our trip to Utah (by popular demand) that just happen to be Father-related.
Enjoy!

Daddy and Linus after a super fun day at Liberty Park:



There were lots of Fatherly moments at Linus' Party:




Chris and Richy are old buddies --- who are now both old:
(and stay with the theme, here.... both Daddies!)

Oh look it's another Father - up in the left hand corner - the guy in the cowboy hat is Linus' great grandpa "Papa Wally"!

And there it is, three generations of McAffee Men oogling a manly truck. Does it get more manly than that?

Wait, maybe it does. That manly machine was but a toy.

BUT THIS MACHINE.....
OR THESE!!!

Those are the machines of men's dreams. Surely we've reached the pinnacle of manliness.
I dare say no.
The old trades, folks . Building with your own brute strength, crafting from hand.

Turns out, we've got some of that, too:
Grandpa Richard exhibited nerves of steel as a three year old takes aim with a hammer a mere centimeter from the opposing thumb that separates him from so many other father creatures of the earth. They both did great, no injuries. Fun was had by all.
The kids activities at Home Depot and Lowes on Saturday morning are really fun. Y'all should check your local stores and see when they do them (different Saturdays of the month).

Well, there you have it. Our HAPPY DADDY'S DAY post.

Happy Daddy's Day, Richy! We Love you!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

The Wiz said...

Yay for Richy and father's everywhere! And trucks! And manliness!

Lewis Family said...

Cute post Marie! Linus is turning into a boy! How fun, soon you will be shuttling to soccer, baseball etc.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Those were so great! My fave was the one where both were on thier own mower!

Dina C said...

I love this post. Richy looks more excited than Linus is some of them. How are you guys? I will call you this week. And update your blog!!! We need more Linus

The Nielsen Family said...

I hate to be pushy, but I am really ready for some new pictures so PUSH PUSH!!