This past week marked a fairly big milestone for Linus. He started preschool. There's a little Catholic Parish very near us (3 min drive) and they have a nice, small preschool. Linus is in a class for just 3 year olds that meets two mornings a week from 8 until 11.
Linus likes his teacher a lot and though it was hard at first, he's doing much better at settling in for school and having fun while he's there. He has a just-the-right-size back pack and really likes helping me pack it with his snack and drink.
I think this will be a good thing.
3 comments:
Ya such a great thing! He is already a great kid, justthink about all the added social skills he is going to get!
I have been wondering when he started. I can't believe he is in preschool. Wow!
Okay, so I got a little teary-eyed with this picture. Linus looks so totally grown up, it practically could be his first day of kindergarten.
Post a Comment