Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,
I know it's not much of an update, but here is a picture of us on the tractor at the tree farm. Don't you love the dreamy effects I added? Total cheesefest, right? It made it look more wintery and Lawrence Welk-ish. Anyway, we've really liked going to pick and cut our own tree the past 3 years and this year was perhaps our best yet. After we cut it down Richy hoisted it over his head and declared it "The Stanley Tree" (bit of a nod to the 2009 NHL Champ Pittsburgh Penguins). So we brought "Stanley" home and decorated him up good.
Merry Christmas to you all (esp you, Dina - thanks for the nudge),
The McAffees

6 comments:

rachel said...

Hooray! A new post. I keep checking! I love the family picture- very cute and DREAMY! Are you busy Wed 12/23??? Can you come to dinner for my b-day???

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Merry Merry to you guys! Wish we could drive out to Pittsburgh to see you. Love the photo of you guys! Linus is such a smashing little guy! Merry Christmas to you guys! Hugs!

Cassidy said...

Happy to see a picture of you all! Merry Christmas friends!

Allison said...

I love to see "stanley" all decorated. Thanks for coming over last week. I think the 2s were a good choice...

Molly Koch said...

your back. i've been missin' you! merry christmas

Lewis Family said...

YAY!! An update! Merry Christmas to a great looking family!