We were so stoked when it finally started snowing. Linus loves manual labor (what can we say we trained him well - I'm sure it'll wear off and he'll need prodding in 5 years or so) and he's always super excited to go to work shoveling. Here's some pics from the first decent snow we had this winter:


The love of shoveling may also have something to do with the hot cocoa afterward. Hmmmmm...well he is a smart kid.
C'mon, Old Man Winter - BRING IT!!!!
3 comments:
Super cute pictures. I need Linus around here. My kids have no interest in helping me shovel. Linus is getting so big and so dang cute! Love his penguin hockey shirt.. "O" has the same top! Miss you guys!
Oh.. I forgot to mention that I love that you shovel in your rainboots too... mine our not near as cool as yours.. love the skulls!
I cannot believe how big Linus is! And you look fantastic too!
Post a Comment