Thursday, March 06, 2008

Guess who has a favorite word?

Thanks for that lesson, Daddy.



I guess it wasn't totally clear what was going on here. Richy taught Linus how to spell POO and now he has to spell it out every time he bathes. We've tried "zapping" it (those other households addicted to SuperWhy will get this term's usage) into Moo and Boo and Too, we've tried teaching him other little words he might like TRUCK, CAT, DOG, CAR, etc but nope. He likes to spell POO. He likes it so much that he has declared to strangers "I like-a make POO in the bathtub!" Usually we just smile and walk away, since explaining what "making POO in the bathtub" actually means to him wouldn't be worth it. Sigh.

5 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Hmmmmmmm. :)

The Nielsen Family said...

When Linus saw this picture he immediately pointed at "the word" and said "POO, that word is poo." You guys have taught him well. At least he has the essentials down.

The Wiz said...

So funny.

Suzi said...

What a smart kid!

Dina C said...

I see a proctologist in your future!!