After the annual hunt complete with Elmer Fudd hunter's hat (and warm up pants -Belnap I'm lookin' at you)
I could only get him to stay still for a picture if he got to sit in his tacky lawn chair. As beggars can't be choosers, I give you Dapper Easter Dude on a fifty cent yard sale chair. Meet Dapper Serious and Dapper Jolly. He cleans up well. It doesn't last long, but you take what you get.
3 comments:
What a little man. I can't believe how old he is getting. I want prints.
Linus is such a handsome little devil. He is really growing up and Casey can't get over how much he looks like Richie. What a cutie! Love the hat for Easter, so fun! Hope you guys had a nice holiday. We really need to head to PA this summer and see you guys! It would be loads of fun!
Soooo cute! What a handsome devil.
Post a Comment