We were sick for the better part of a month. 2008 has seen more than a dozen boxes of tissues come and go through our house. Linus and I just finished our courses of antibiotics for our sinus infections. Countless times a day we'd hear him cry "I need a TAH-SHOOOOO!" The good thing is for the most part he'd know when he needed to blow his nose and wait until we grabbed a tissue for him. Then at night we had to squirt saline up Linus' nose and have him blow all the boogies out just so he could get to sleep (not that he could stay asleep, mind you). One night he was particularly reluctant to be accosted in this way so Richy offered himself up as an incentive. "If you let me squirt up your nose, you can squirt up mine afterwards".
OH JOY!!!!
Yuck.
5 comments:
I am giggling so hard! I love that you guys are such good parents. Inventive, creative, loving!
I am so sorry you guys have been sick. What a funny photo, poor Richy!
i sometimes wonder why we came to utah. within our first few days here we were at insta care w/ camiron and all of her sicknesses. it is rough having sick little ones!! i feel for you. you are lucky that linus just asks for a tissue, braden declares at all times (especially in church) either get my buggars... or i have snots! yum
To cute! I am impressed that Linus allowed you to use the nose spray. I hope you are all feeling better, we all need spring to arrive and for our colds fade away. I love the "POO" word on the wall. Owen loves to say "stinky"... what is it with boys! Take Care!
Ah..what a great dad.
Post a Comment