We made it home from Utah. Our luggage got here 14 hours after we did. I suppose expecting otherwise was being picky, now wasn't it? No worries - six less bags for us to carry at 1am, right? We had a good time and wished we could have seen everyone and done everything we wanted to (sorry, Mel). Anyway, it will be a while until we've uploaded pics and blogged about the trip. For now we'll tide you over with this little gem of a picture.
Happy Third, Linus!
8 comments:
That is a great picture! I am glad you had a good time. should we schedule a get together before either of us disapears again?
What a DANG cute picture of Linus in the worker man overalls. It looks professional, did you guys really take him to get pictures?!?
He looks so much like Richy. wow.
He looks sooooo much like Richy.
He looks so much like Richy!
Wow. He is so cute. Hope to see you sometime soon!
Yes we actually did take him to get pics taken. He was reluctant but they got some cute ones.
And he IS looking more like Richy all the time! Though I must say if you tacked on blonde hair and blue eyes it would look a LOT like pictures of me at that age. The coloring pushes it over to the Richy side. And they are adorable together.
He is so cute. He does look like Richy. But then again I haven't seen pictures of you at that age and I'm if I did I would see you in him too. Great job on the painting. Nice color.
Post a Comment