We had quite possibly one of the cutest little house guests ever last week so I had to brag about it. Our good friend
Heather and her daughter Ella braved cross-country baby travel to spend a few days with us.
We got a LOT of rain while they were here (which made outdoor activity harder) but we had a good time.
When it came time for them to leave and go through security at the airport Linus cried. He loved having buddies at his house and simply wanted them to stay forever.
Thanks for coming, ladies.

Farmer Ella loved the tractor action and all the "big kid" toys around here but I think her favorite was the big kid himself. This picture looks like a tackle but it evolved into a hug shortly after the shutter snapped.




Ella and her Mama on the Monongahela Incline.
Ella flipping off the city of Pittsburgh. At 11 months I'm assuming it's nothing personal.
5 comments:
Thanks for having us!!!
yea- glad to see you are alive again. i've been missin ya! :) how is life..... um nice and solo with linus at school some. pretty jealous! :) hope all is well. and can i say he is such a cute kid- maybe you could save him for camiron? i know its a few years away- just putting the idea out there.
The hugging photo makes linus look so huge! I am sure he is alot bigger than the last time I saw him.
Darling pictures. Fun to see what you guys are up to.
Hey Marie... Enrichment is fun... but can be super busy... I would love for you to talk a look at our projects... I actually started a blog and they are posted on there... take a look at:
nortvilleenrichment.blogspot.com
I hope you guys are well... we so need to come and see you soon!
Post a Comment