Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sometimes You Feel like a Ride...


It sounds fun, it sounds fun NOT, it sounds fun, it sounds fun NOT...


There's just no accounting for mood. We hit the two local fun spots here this summer and it was a mixed bag for Linus. Sometimes he was rarin' to go. Others, ehhhhh. Sigh. Hard to win. When you've got it in 'ya, you could play all day...

Got it:
Aaannnnnd not so much:
Though to be fair - on this motorcycle picture it COULD be that he is just a bad a**.
I'll give him that, I mean maybe he's just got such a hardened biker character thing going on that THAT is where the scowl is coming from. Right?



This, however was not due to anything other than
"YOU STRAPPED ME IN HERE AND I HATE IT!"
Poor Oliver in the back - "My Pilot is freaking out!!"


So big thanks to the buddies and to Grandma and Grandpa for sharing our emotional rollercoasters with us. We'll go for it again next year and see how it goes.

7 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Cute boy! I wish I could have come and played too!

The Nielsen Family said...

Ahhh, the memories. And those swings for kids look super awesome. But my favorite memory is Linus relieving himself all by his big boy self.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Linus is such a cutie. I love the pictures of him on the rides. I think he looks like a bad "a" on the motor bike... he doesn't have scared look on his face at all. I can't believe he is big enough to go to preschool... How fun for Linus and nice for mom to have a few hours of alone time... what are you going to do with yourself??? Hope all is well with you guys! Take Care!

McAffee said...

I just wanted to thank "the nielsen family" for not sharing the photo evidence they possess of Linus relieving himself at the amusement park. I (and any political aspirations he may someday have) appreciate the discretion.

Suffice it to say that he is potty AND shrubbery trained. He can do the former AND the latter ALL by himself.

Lewis Family said...

Amuzement parks are great fun and drudgery all at the same time. I'm waiting to do the big parks (Disney world ect.) until my kids are begging me to go. In the words of Julia Roberts, "I figure if we have to suffer that much they should remember it!"

Dina C said...

I love how in all your pictures Richy is having as much fun as that incredibly cute little boy of yours. Thanks for the update. We hope that things are going well for you. We have been thinking of you alot lately.

Darilyn said...

Your comment above is hilarious. These pictures are so fun. It's good to get caught up with your family again.